Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One year ago today....

One year ago today our lives officially changed forever when Lovebug was place into our arms and hearts forever! (Want to read the details about that day? Click here!) This past year has undoubtedly been the best time of our lives. Our lives have been so enriched and filled with love by this little girl. We've learned more about each other and we've learned more about ourselves through her. We've witnessed first hand the most primal love you can have for your child. The kind of love that's immeasurable. What's the most amazing to me is that when I think it's impossible to love her anymore, I wake up the next day and my love for her has compounded! Everyday I love her more than the previous day. A year ago today I couldn't even imagine how I would feel today and today I can't imagine how I ever lived without her! Mommy loves you baby girl, always and forever!

Our first cuddle one year ago today!

2 comments: